Hey guys, welcome to Cricket. I'm Inder Raikot. Cricket is not just a sport in India but it's a religion and there are many places in the world where people have no idea about it so in today's article we are Reveal our research to find out how much cricket is popular among European people and how much they know about it?
เค
เคฐे เคฆोเคธ्เคคों, เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคฎें เคเคชเคा เคธ्เคตाเคเคค เคนै। เคฎैं เคंเคฆเคฐ เคฐाเคฏเคोเค เคนूं। เคญाเคฐเคค เคฎें เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคेเคตเคฒ เคเค เคेเคฒ เคจเคนीं เคนै เคฌเคฒ्เคि เคฏเคน เคเค เคงเคฐ्เคฎ เคนै เคเคฐ เคฆुเคจिเคฏा เคฎें เคเค เคเคเคน เคนैं เคเคนां เคฒोเคों เคो เคเคธเคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคोเค เคाเคจเคाเคฐी เคจเคนीं เคนै เคเคธเคฒिเค เคเค เคे เคฒेเค เคฎें เคนเคฎ เคฏเคน เคชเคคा เคฒเคाเคจे เคे เคฒिเค เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคถोเคง เคा เคชเคคा เคฒเคा เคฐเคนे เคนैं เคि เคฏूเคฐोเคชीเคฏ เคฒोเคों เคฎें เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคिเคคเคจा เคฒोเคเคช्เคฐिเคฏ เคนै เคเคฐ เคिเคคเคจा เคตे เคเคธเคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคाเคจเคคे เคนैं?
below are the answers from a few random peoples
เคจीเคे เคुเค เคฏाเคฆृเค्เคिเค เคฒोเคों เคे เคเคตाเคฌ เคฆिเค เคเค เคนैं
Where are you from?
เคเคช เคเคนां เคे เคจिเคตाเคธी เคนैं?
- Bavaria from Germany.
- เคเคฐ्เคฎเคจी เคธे เคฌाเคตेเคฐिเคฏा।
- Den from Kosovo
- Den เคोเคธोเคตो เคธे
- Monali Croatia
- เคฎोเคจाเคฒी เค्เคฐोเคเคถिเคฏा
- Mark from Nuremberg
- เคจूเคฐ्เคจเคฌเคฐ्เค เคธे เคฎाเคฐ्เค
- Ron from France
- เคซ्เคฐांเคธ เคธे เคฐॉเคจ
- Do you know anything about cricket Bavaria? and Top 5 cricket playing countries?
- เค्เคฏा เคเคช เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคฌเคตेเคฐिเคฏा เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคुเค เคाเคจเคคे เคนैं? เคเคฐ เคถीเคฐ्เคท 5 เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคेเคฒเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฆेเคถ?
Yeah, a little bit. I know the concept I think. Well, it's a bit like baseball with the bat and there are three bars behind you and if the ball hits the bar and the bars fall down and they win
Ireland, France India, Australia South Africa, and UK
เคนां เคฅोเคก़ा เคฌเคนुเคค। เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เค เคตเคงाเคฐเคฃा เคนै। เคैเคฐ, เคฏเคน เคฌเคฒ्เคฒे เคे เคธाเคฅ เคฌेเคธเคฌॉเคฒ เคैเคธा เคนै เคเคฐ เคเคชเคे เคชीเคे เคคीเคจ เคฌाเคฐ เคนैं เคเคฐ เคฏเคฆि เคेंเคฆ เคฌाเคฐ เคธे เคเคเคฐाเคคी เคนै เคเคฐ เคฌाเคฐ เคिเคฐ เคाเคคे เคนैं เคเคฐ เคीเคค เคाเคคे เคนैं
เคเคฏเคฐเคฒैंเคก, เคซ्เคฐांเคธ เคญाเคฐเคค, เคเคธ्เค्เคฐेเคฒिเคฏा เคฆเค्เคทिเคฃ เค
เคซ्เคฐीเคा เคเคฐ เคฏूเคे
- Den Do you know anything about cricket? and Top 5 cricket playing countries?
- Den เค्เคฏा เคเคช เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคฌเคตेเคฐिเคฏा เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคुเค เคाเคจเคคे เคนैं? เคเคฐ เคถीเคฐ्เคท 5 เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคेเคฒเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฆेเคถ?
It's a Sport I know its a Sport in England and it's very popular you do it with ummmmm like... I don't know the word for it but you play like a bat.
America USA I think the I think Australia, England, Ireland or something. May be Scotland Japan,
เคฏเคน เคเค เคธ्เคชोเคฐ्เค เคนै เคिเคธे เคฎैं เคंเค्เคฒैंเคก เคฎें เคเคธเคा เคธ्เคชोเคฐ्เค เคाเคจเคคा เคนूं เคเคฐ เคฏเคน เคฌเคนुเคค เคฒोเคเคช्เคฐिเคฏ เคนै, เคเคช เคเคธे เคเคฎ्เคฎเคฎ เคे เคธाเคฅ เคเคฐเคคे เคนैं ... เคฎुเคे เคเคธเคे เคฒिเค เคถเคฌ्เคฆ เคจเคนीं เคชเคคा เคนै เคฒेเคिเคจ เคเคช เคฌเคฒ्เคฒे เคी เคคเคฐเคน เคेเคฒเคคे เคนैं।
เค
เคฎेเคฐिเคा เคฏूเคเคธเค เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เคเคธ्เค्เคฐेเคฒिเคฏा, เคंเค्เคฒैंเคก, เคเคฏเคฐเคฒैंเคก เคฏा เคुเค เคเคฐ। เคนो เคธเคเคคा เคนै เคธ्เคॉเคเคฒैंเคก เคाเคชाเคจ.
- Can you guess what Cricket is Monali? and Top 5 cricket playing countries?
- Monali เค्เคฏा เคเคช เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคुเค เคाเคจเคคे เคนैं? เคเคฐ เคถीเคฐ्เคท 5 เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคेเคฒเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฆेเคถ?
Cricket is a Country! I know it's similar to baseball right? kind of baseball but a bit different now you have a flat bat and you play opposite side You have a hammer and you hit the ball with it and it goes through like a little golf and if you do it you like winning.
Spain, Australia Great Britain, Maybe France doesn't know Denmark I don't know maybe Canada.
- Can you guess what Cricket is Mark?and Top 5 cricket playing countries
- Mark เค्เคฏा เคเคช เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคुเค เคाเคจเคคे เคนैं? เคเคฐ เคถीเคฐ्เคท 5 เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคेเคฒเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฆेเคถ
Yeah, I know a little bit about it. I know that it's just a game. like poker and so I think it's something like Golf I don't know exactly but it's it sounds like something at the test you will fall for something.
Well England, Australia maybeNew Zealand maybe Norway Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland Maybe Canada Scotland, Finland India,
เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคเค เคฆेเคถ เคนै! เคฎुเคे เคชเคคा เคนै เคि เคฏเคน เคฌेเคธเคฌॉเคฒ เคे เค
เคงिเคाเคฐ เคे เคธเคฎाเคจ เคนै? เคฌेเคธเคฌॉเคฒ เคी เคคเคฐเคน เคฒेเคिเคจ เคฅोเคก़ा เค
เคฒเค เค
เคฌ เคเคชเคे เคชाเคธ เคเค เคธเคชाเค เคฌเคฒ्เคฒा เคนै เคเคฐ เคเคช เคตिเคชเคฐीเคค เคฆिเคถा เคฎें เคेเคฒเคคे เคนैं। เคเคชเคे เคชाเคธ เคเค เคนเคฅौเคก़ा เคนै เคเคฐ เคเคช เคเคธเคे เคธाเคฅ เคेंเคฆ เคो เคฎाเคฐเคคे เคนैं เคเคฐ เคฏเคน เคฅोเคก़ा เคोเคฒ्เคซ เคी เคคเคฐเคน เคुเคเคฐเคคा เคนै เคเคฐ เคฏเคฆि เคเคช เคเคธे เคीเคคเคจा เคชเคธंเคฆ เคเคฐเคคे เคนैं।
เคธ्เคชेเคจ, เคเคธ्เค्เคฐेเคฒिเคฏा เค्เคฐेเค เคฌ्เคฐिเคेเคจ, เคถाเคฏเคฆ เคซ्เคฐांเคธ เคจเคนीं เคाเคจเคคा เคि เคกेเคจเคฎाเคฐ्เค เคฎैं เคจเคนीं เคाเคจเคคा เคि เคถाเคฏเคฆ เคเคจाเคกा
- How many Players are there in one team?
- เคเค เคीเคฎ เคฎें เคिเคคเคจे เคिเคฒाเคก़ी เคนोเคคे เคนैं?
I guess 5 3 5 2 10 Probably like 5 its 8 to 11 5 3 about 5 5 to 8 people
11 เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि 11 เคถाเคฏเคฆ 15 35
เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เฅซ เฅซ people เคธे เฅซ เคฒोเคों เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เฅซ เคธे เฅซ เคธे เฅฉ เฅซ เคคเค เฅฉ เฅซ เฅจ เฅงเฅฆ เคธเคฎ्เคญเคต เคนै
11 เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि 11 เคถाเคฏเคฆ 15 35
เคฎुเคे เคฒเคเคคा เคนै เคि เฅซ เฅซ people เคธे เฅซ เคฒोเคों เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เฅซ เคธे เฅซ เคธे เฅฉ เฅซ เคคเค เฅฉ เฅซ เฅจ เฅงเฅฆ เคธเคฎ्เคญเคต เคนै
The research shows that European peoples are not well aware of cricket What do you think about it please writedown in the comment section below.
เคถोเคง เคธे เคชเคคा เคเคฒเคคा เคนै เคि เคฏूเคฐोเคชीเคฏ เคฒोเคों เคो เค्เคฐिเคेเค เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เค
เค्เคी เคคเคฐเคน เคธे เคाเคจเคाเคฐी เคจเคนीं เคนै เคि เคเคช เคเคธเคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เค्เคฏा เคธोเคเคคे เคนैं เคृเคชเคฏा เคจीเคे เคिเคช्เคชเคฃी เค
เคจुเคญाเค เคฎें เคฒिเคे

Comments
Post a Comment